Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ordinary Day

I woke up this morning with a headache, so the morning started off a bit roughly. After eating lunch and taking an aspirin--and also treating myself to a double-scoop of Andes Candies frozen custard at Culver's--I was feeling much better. Now I'm sitting at work, counting down the minutes until I leave here to go home and pretend to sleep for a few hours before my part-time job. Same old, same old.

I've been trying to relax and clear my head, but something keeps bothering me. I'm not going to talk about it here just yet because I'm still trying to work things out in my head. I'll let you know when I get things figured out though. One think I can say is that I'm clearly not very good at interacting with men. I don't get them, and I'm pretty sure they don't get me either. Oh well. More later.



Three Good Things:
  • Andes Candies frozen custard at Culver's.
  • I talked to my mommy this morning.
  • I've got peanut butter Oreos waiting for me at home.
(I think I'm stress-eating; I keep mentioning food.)

No comments:

Post a Comment