Sunday, February 14, 2010

John 13:34

"To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others."
-Anne-Sophie Swetchine
I haven't found my true love yet, but I know he's out there somewhere. God will bring him to me when I'm ready. Hopefully we will be able to create something beautiful from that love, something to show the world the realness of God's blessings.

This is my favorite song, and it will be the song my husband and I have our first dance to at our wedding (if I have my way, which I often do lol). Enjoy today, and spread love to someone who needs it. Happy Valentine's Day.



Three Good Things:
  • I ordered seasons 3, 4, and 5 of Hey Arnold--they should be here by Tuesday.
  • I got a cute Valentine's text from my mom this morning.
  • Valentine candy is half-off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment