Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Changes

It's time for me to make some decisions. I've said it before (and hopefully I won't have to say it again)--I'm tired of living my life on other people's terms. I want to do things my way. It's not that I'm selfish and I want everything done how I want it all the time. I'm just not going to give so much of myself in order to please others. No relationship is 50/50; sometimes you take more, sometimes you give more. But I've noticed that, more often than not, I'm the one giving more. So I'm starting to make some changes. And if I make mistakes, then I'm going to own up to them. God is the one who's ultimately in control, and now I'm going to make decisions based on what He tells me to do, not what other people want me to do.

Three Good Things:
  • Chocolate Festival (a fundraiser for my job) this weekend.
  • Hey Arnold should be here tomorrow.
  • I met someone who's willing to do things my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment