Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The search is on...

Recently I've started looking at apartments for my post-graduation move. Now you may be thinking, "It's only January--why are you looking so early?" Trust me, I asked myself the same question. But I'm starting now because I want to be very particular about the place I will be calling "home" for the next year (or more) of my life.

I want to make sure that I find a place where I can relax after working hard all day. I've been looking forward to this moment; I'm ridiculously excited about it. This is the sign that I'm growing up, and I'm ready for it. Also, I love the idea of being able to decorate my own house! I guess that's just the girly-girl coming out in me.

Wow. I never though time would go by so quickly. I'll be taking care of myself from now on...and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment