Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Starting fresh...

Just in case I don't have time to do this tomorrow, I want to make a list of resolutions for 2009. I'm doing it this way so it's in writing--I can't fudge or conveniently"forget" anything I've promised myself to do. Feel free to hold me to these; I'll probably need all the help I can get.

  • Eat healthier (no pork or beef, soft drinks, and limited refined sugars to be specific)
  • Work out more
  • Have my first 4.0 semester
  • Learn how to effectively budget and save money
  • Call my dad's side of the family more
  • Find a job I can see myself growing in
  • Think of the positive before the negative
  • Look decent daily (e.g. not just throwing on some clothes and slapping my hair in a ponytail everyday)
  • Send a secret to Frank from PostSecret
  • Go to church every week and pay my tithes regularly
  • Adopt an angel from the Salvation Army Angel Tree at Christmas
  • Smile more
  • Sleep regularly
  • Drink more water
  • Write in this blog at least once a week
I know it's a lot, but I need to do these things; I'm hoping to be a better person in '09--it's time for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment