Thursday, December 18, 2008

Over. It.

I'm the type of girl who thought that I'd be married straight out of high school and start popping out babies as soon as possible (all the while maintaining a svelte figure and 4.0 college GPA). I'm wiser now, though. And I've learned a valuable lesson: MEN. ARE. FOOLS.

My baby Corn and I needed to vent about boys, so we came up with a list to start our healing process. Here it is--

What Boys Are:
stupid
self-centered
selfish
egocentric
lame
dicks
shitfaces
drama
life-suckers
headaches
pains in asses
and overall just...draining

Whew. I feel free.

I love love, don't get me wrong--I'm not a man-hating radical feminist. I love men too (the good ones anyway). But I honestly do not have time for the drama that comes with a relationship. I hope to find one someday, but right now I've got too much going on in my life to worry about it. I find myself wishing that I were in love, that I had a man to share my dreams and life with. But I know that now just isn't the right time for that. I have to graduate and get my career in order before I can really focus on starting a serious relationship. My mom would be so proud to hear me say this--she doesn't want me to get married until I'm 35.

2 comments:

  1. SVELTE! Suave choice of vernacular!!!

    This is Danielle, by the way. I found this on your Facebook. Please keep "blogging." (That word is nauseating.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your blogs aren't nauseating. I love them!!! Write more!!! Exclamation points!!!

    ReplyDelete