Saturday, December 27, 2008

Somebody's sleeping in my...living room?

I just got off work and there are two strangers sleeping on the floor of my room. Just so you know, my "room" is Corn's living room (just for the time being--until the dorms reopen). I was very confused and have since been shining my laptop in their general direction in hopes of gaining new insight into their identities. So far, no luck.

I'm not sure whether to go to sleep or not since I'm not too keen on sharing a room with people I don't know. But my fatigue is telling me to suck it up and quick being an idiot; they have to know someone who lives here because they obviously didn't Apparate themselves into the living room just to sleep on the floor. Good night, all.

PS (I had to park my car across the street one of the lots for First Baptist Church--a.k.a. Fort God--because all of the parking spaces next to Corn's house were taken. Pray that my car doesn't get towed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment