Thursday, December 18, 2008

First of all...

So here it is, my first foray into the blogging world. I must admit I was a user of LiveJournal back in the day, but I don't really consider that a "real" blog--I'm not even sure that the word "blog" existed back then.

I called this blog "When keepin' it real goes wrong..." because I keep it really real about 90% of the time. I mean REALLY real. Like, borderline bitch real. And I don't do it to be rude (and you may or may not believe that, but I promise it's true). I do it because I just say what I think--no censor, just me tellin' it like I see it. Some people appreciate that, some don't. I personally am cool either way.

I'm really excited about this whole blog thing. I think this is a great way to remember all the bits and pieces of life that we tend to forget sometimes. It's like...new millenium scrapbooking. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment