Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can you retract a retraction?

Okay. So I may have spoken a little too soon about speaking too soon. I know that sounds ridiculous, but everyone makes mistakes, right? I'm sure this sounds a bit cryptic, but since I don't think anyone actually reads the nonsense I write here, I think I'll be okay.

The rest of my vacation was fantastic. It had its ups and downs, but at the end of the day I know so much more than I once did. I'm no longer planning, but reacting. :) I've learned that I worry too much and I think too deeply. While that's not necessarily a bad thing, it can make situations much more complicated than they should be. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next with Marcus and I; hopefully I'll find my happy ending by taking things one day at a time.

Anyhow, I think it's time for a snack and a nap--driving to and from the airport always drains my energy. My apartment seems too quiet now and I'm not sure what to do with myself since he's gone back to LA. This sounds cliche, but I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully our reunion will be sooner than later.

In My Ears: Jay-Z, 'Run This City'; The-Dream, 'Rockin' That Shit'; Hairspray: The Soundtrack to the Motion Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment