Friday, March 6, 2009

Time...

Wow. Everything is moving so fast. I'm going to graduate from college in about 70 days. I'm absolutely terrified, but looking forward to it too. I'm excited to not have to worry about finals, papers, and classes for a year or so. :)

In other news, I finally found an apartment! I can't wait to move in and start living on my own. I've been a little concerned about if I'll make ends meet, but I should be fine. I've got to start budgeting and really crack down on my spending habits--something I've known I need to do for a while. But I've already got quite a bit saved for the deposit, rent, and furniture, so I'm just taking it one day at a time. I'm really looking forward to decorating and having my own little home.

Things have been going okay in the relationship department as well. We've had our ups and downs, but I think that with consistent, honest communication we should make things work. The relationship is still new--we're still getting to know each others habits and things like that. I have high hopes for it though; it's been a while since I've been this happy with someone else.

I can't believe how time has flown by. I still remember playing house on the blacktop behind Hodgenville Elementary School, cheering for middle school basketball games in eight grade, and walking in a processional around the LaRue County High School gym after getting my diploma like it was yesterday. I can't wait for all the new memories I get to create, truly living life on my own for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment