Friday, August 20, 2010

Love at First Sight

I've never been much of a believer in love at first sight, mostly because I look crappy most days and don't think anyone could fall in love with me sans makeup, heels, or any inkling of caring about the way I look. But I've become a victim. I fell in love the first time I saw...

...my new apartment. :) I had five apartment viewings scheduled last weekend, but only made it to three--I canceled the others because I knew the first apartment was the one I wanted! I've been approved and am just waiting for my leasing agent to fax me the lease. My mom and I worked out a few final details yesterday, so all I'm doing now is waiting. I'm really doing this. I can't believe this move is really happening.

On a completely unrelated tangent, I'm now wondering if I ever want to have children. Perhaps it's the fact that someone I know just had a horrible birthing experience or the episodes of Teen Mom I've recently become obsessed with, but I just don't know if kids are something I want in my life. I'm sure I'll change my mind once God brings me the man I'm supposed to marry, but at soon-to-be-23 I can't imagine being a mother. I mean, I can barely take care of myself. There's no WAY I'd be able to care for someone else.

Ah, the misguided ramblings of a twenty-something female. :) Later, y'all; I've got some work to do.

Three Good Things:
  • We're having a mini-potluck for one of my co-workers today. FREE FOOD.
  • I ordered an iPhone and it should be here in 3-4 weeks.
  • I have the cutest dog in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment