Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Barely Breathing

I'm feeling a bit discouraged today. I ended up owing $300 to the government for taxes, so my paycheck is gone already. It just seems like, no matter how hard I work, I just can't keep my head above water. I'm trying really hard to stay positive though. I want to save some money and go on a vacation somewhere, but that doesn't seem likely if I keep having to hand over all my money to someone else. I know God has a plan for me though.

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's might hand, that He may lift you up in due time."
1 Peter 5:6

Three Good Things:
  • The weather is lovely.
  • I'm taking the night off from my part-time job tonight--I just need a break.
  • I should have a pretty nice check from working every night last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment