Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Party Plans

Tonight I'll be making my debut at a relatively new BG club, Fluid. One of my friends is DJing there for the first time, so I'm gonna show some support. Plus, they have $10 all-you-can-drink. It's gonna be a party, y'all.

Tomorrow night I'm heading to Louisville to bring in the new year with my best friend from high school, Gabby. We haven't gotten to hang out too much since we graduated in '05, so I'm really looking forward to partying it up with her tomorrow night. I've also never experienced the night life in Louisville, so hopefully a good time will be had by all.

Ooh, I sound like such a party girl talkin' about all this clubbin'. Rest assured, I don't do this often. It's almost 2010, and I want to end this year the best way I know to--having a ball with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment