Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Things...

1. I always say that I want to weigh 118 lbs. again (how much I weighed in high school), but I don't. Having boobs and backside makes me feel like a WOMAN.

2. My dream career would be one in which I make tons of money, boss people around, and wear cute suits and heels everyday. I'm thinking corporate America.

3. I often marvel at my ipod. That thing is magical indeed.

4. I've always wanted to be a professional ballet dancer, a film/Broadway actress, or a recording artist. Unfortunately, I'm not talented enough to do any of those things.

5. I wish I didn't believe in Prince Charming, because I'm afraid I'm not going to find him.

6. Taking a long walk on a beautiful day makes me very happy.

7. My mom means everything to me. I'd be completely lost without her.

8. I pretend like I'm in a music video whenever I listen to my favorite songs.

9. I think my purpose in life is to persuade people.

10. I'm so glad I was born a Black woman. Being a double minority makes all the successes I've had that much sweeter.

11. I'm double-jointed in one of my toes.

12. Living in the South is the closest to heaven I've ever been.

13. Shopping makes me happy. Shopping for other people makes me even happier.

14. I'm terrified about graduating from college. I'm scared I won't be able to make it on my own.

15. 'Sunny Came Home' by Shawn Colvin makes an appearance on the soundtrack of my life.

16. I plan on getting a pet turtle named Phillip in the immediate future.

17. I sometimes wonder if my thoughts are written in a thought bubble over my head and that everyone know exactly what's on my mind.

18. I try to make my bed every day. More often than not, it doesn't happen.

19. I get buyer's remorse all the time.

20. I try really hard to be nice, but people still see me as mean sometimes. I think it's because I'm so scared of getting taken advantage of that I subconsciously work hard to seem tough.

21. I cry every single time I watch one of those wedding or baby shows on TLC. I just get so happy for people.

22. Performing in front of people I know makes me really nervous. I feel like they're judging me.

23. I really admire people (Austin Ashford, Steph Patt, Bonny, etc.) who can write amazing poetry. I wish I could do it too.

24. At 21 years old, I still have no idea how to behave in the presence of men. They make me really flustered.

25. I remember awesome shows from my childhood and wish I could watch them now. Some of my favorites include 'The Torklesons', 'My Brother and Me', 'Hey Arnold!', 'Daria', 'The Lyricist Lounge Show', and 'Great Pretenders'.

1 comment:

  1. Good list! My ideal job is chocolate tester at the Nestle's factory...either that or President of Neptune...

    ReplyDelete