Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Off the coast and I'm headed nowhere..."

I've spent the better part of today updating my Monster.com profile. There are going to be some personnel cuts at my job and I'm just trying to get ready.

Whew. It just seems like one thing after another these days. It kind of reminds me of a few months ago, when I would think about my credit card debt and literally feel like I was drowning in it; my head would spin, my heart would race, and I just couldn't seem to take another breath.

But everything will be okay; I know it will. Even if I do get downsized, I'll make it through just fine. I'm going to have to leave this one up to God. Sorry things have been so depressing here lately, but what can I say? I'm going through a rough time. Hopefully things will look up soon.



Three Good Things:
  • The sun is shining after a morning of rain.
  • Daria comes out in about two weeks.
  • I'm still breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment