Thursday, August 27, 2009

This just in...

I know I haven't posted in what feels like decades, and I'm sorry--baby girl is busy, y'all. Here's a quick update on what' going on in la vida de Ashley:

  • Marcus and I broke up; the long distance thing just wasn't working out. He and I both agreed that we didn't have time for a relationship that required so much traveling and effort, but if we're meant to be, we'll be.
  • I met a new guy that I've been hanging out with. He's super sweet, but I'm not giving out too many details simply because I don't want to jinx anything. He's awesome though--and only an hour and a half away! :)
  • I started my new job and it's awesome. I love the fast pace and the people I work with, and I don't feel like I'm working myself to death and not getting anything out of it anymore.
  • I'm going to see Taylor Swift in concert at the state fair this weekend. I'm the most excited about it--and the corndogs that I'm going to eat before, during, and on the way home from the concert.
  • I'm still broke.
More to come, I promise!

In My Ears: 'Dreamgirls': The Soundtrack to the Motion Picture; 'Golden', Fall Out Boy; 'Ego', Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment